A career as a medical assistant will offer a great future, and in Idaho there are many ways in which you can receive the education that you will need to be a knowledgeable and successful medical assistant.
About Medical Assistant Careers in Idaho
The healthcare industry is growing across the nation, and Idaho’s healthcare industry is growing right along other areas. Medical professionals are becoming more and more dependent upon medical assistants and medical transcriptionists. While many people who work outside of the healthcare industry might think that the job of a medical assistant is simple, any doctor in the state of Idaho would tell you that their business would fail without a qualified medical assistant. Tasks assigned to the medical assistant are of a wide variety, but their main goal is to provide documents that contain important information about every patient who walks through the doors of the hospital or doctor’s office.
In Idaho, the training process to become a medical assistant can be difficult. The completion of one of these programs however, will be far more rewarding than it was challenging. There are many different types of programs offered in the state of Idaho that range from Certificates of Completion, to Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees in Applied Science. Upon completion of one of Idaho’s many training options, students will be prepared to adequately work in a hospital or office and be a tool in helping many patients become healthy again. Students will be skilled in medical terminology, medical documents, patient records, and medical transcription software. Each of these skills will allow students to be ready for the career that lies ahead of them.
Idaho Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Students of Stevens-Henager College enjoy:
- Monthly starts that allow students to start fast and finish fast
- A new laptop computer to use in school and keep upon graduation
- Financial aid, grants and scholarships available to those who qualify
- Employment assistance for graduates
- Convenient day, evening and online classes
- Personal attention from enrollment to graduation and beyond
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
We help you find your new career
Our Department of Student Services will support you in your job search and help you achieve your career goals with services including counseling, assisting you with resume preparation, building a cover letter, and developing your interviewing skills.
Although Keiser University provides placement assistance, we cannot promise or guarantee employment.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Also be sure to see: