Minnesota medical assistant schools can prepare you to become a medical assistant practicing in a hospital, physician’s office, o0r other medical environment. medical assistant schools in Minnesota cover medical, administrative, and patient-related subjects that will help you be effective in the field of medical assisting. You’ll learn medical terminology, computer skills, form management, biology, and psychology. These subjects will prepare you to help the patients you deal with most effectively.
About Medical Assistant Careers in Minnesota
Minnesota residents who are interested in acquiring a degree or certificate in medical assistance are going to be very pleased after graduation. Doctor’s offices are currently in need of good medical assistants with the educational background needed to be immediately take over office duties. The less time a doctor has to spend training you, the better. If you enjoy helping and taking care of people, you’re going to love a new career as a medical assistance. You keep the office running in an orderly fashion and make sure the patients are happy and provided for.
Minnesota medical assistants earn a median income of $33,020. Salaries will vary by city and type of office. To get an idea of medical assistant salaries in your area, do a job search for your Minnesota city.
(Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.)
Financial Aid Information
If you’re interested in a career as a medical assistant but don’t think you can afford to pay for the education, contact the financial aid department of the school you would like to attend. They will have you fill out a FAFSA form and within weeks you’ll see that you can afford your education with the help of grants, loans, or work study programs.
See the medical assistant schools in Minnesota below to find the right program for you.
Minnesota Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Penn Foster Career School
Career Diplomas and Certificates On Your Time and Online.
Want a better job? Looking for a new career? Thinking about starting your own business? Today’s students often don’t have time to attend regularly scheduled classes, but through online education, everyone can now get the education they need for the life they want. Penn Foster Career School, one of the world’s largest regionally accredited distance learning career schools, has educated millions of adults through their study-at-home programs.
When students complete their program they are awarded a Career Diploma. Penn Foster Career School offers Career Diplomas in a wide variety of high-demand career fields, particularly in the areas of: business, technology, engineering, health services, education, and the trades.
Career Diploma programs have gained in popularity because they contain a large amount of relevant, real-word applicable information that can be learned in a flexible format. Career Diplomas are ideal for people who are interested in changing careers, but can’t take time away from their current job or family obligations.
Why So Many Students Choose Penn Foster Career School for Their Training:
- All learning materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that’s right for them.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Penn Foster Career School offers over 50 Career Diploma programs in some of today’s most in-demand career fields.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster Career School offers low tuition and customized payment plans with 0% interest.
- Books, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student’s tuition.
- As soon as students enroll, they immediately have access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing, interviewing tips, job search techniques, and more.
- Students can earn a Career Diploma in a matter of months.
Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Penn Foster Career School is regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Penn Foster Career School has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
Also be sure to see: