There are several medical assistant schools in New Jersey that can help students prepare to join the field of medical assisting. New Jersey medical assistant schools and programs offer the career-oriented courses and classes needed to learn the skills employers look for in a qualified medical assistant.
Explore the list of New Jersey medical assistant schools below to see what programs are available in your area.
New Jersey Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Berkeley College has been preparing students for successful careers since 1931. Times have changed, but our “students first” commitment hasn’t. Everything we do is designed to help students achieve professional and personal success. Berkeley College offers career-focused programs, supportive professors with real-world industry knowledge, hands-on learning through our internship program, and a variety of supplemental programs and activities.
Berkeley offers a range of degree and certificate programs to help prepare students for some of today’s most in-demand careers. Programs are developed with input from industry experts to prepare students for the professional world. Updates give students the current skills that employers require, and programs are added to reflect the professional marketplace. Programs are offered through the Larry L. Luing School of Business, the School of Professional Studies, the School of Health Studies, and the School of Graduate Studies. Undergraduate curricula are supported by the School of Liberal Arts to ensure a well-rounded education.
Accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, 267-284-5000. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Also be sure to see: