There are several medical assistant schools in New Mexico that offer one-year and two-year medical assistant programs. These programs can help New Mexico medical assistant students learn the clerical and basic medical skills that are needed to become successful medical assistants.
The best part about these programs is that they offer students convenient class schedules and small class sizes that allow students to successfully complete their training without having to rearrange their busy schedules. This makes it easy for people who are currently employed get the training they want without having to miss work to do so.
About Medical Assistant Careers in New Mexico
New Mexico medical assistants are a vital part of the health care industry. They help health care professionals efficiently manage a medical practice. They conduct patient interviews, retrieve and archive patients’ health records, maintain billing records and maintain patient schedules.
New Mexico residents who wish to embark on a career as a medical assistant need to complete a formal medical assistant training program. Many of these training programs offer students either a certificate or an associate’s degree that can help students find a meaningful career in a field whose skills are in high demand by health care professionals.
This is true because there is a high demand for entry-level billing clerks, respiratory transcriptionists and medical office personnel who can adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment in hospitals and doctors’ offices. These jobs can pay around $20,000 to $36,000 per year and they offer quick advancement opportunities within the profession. (Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.)
New Mexico offers several local one-year and two-year medical assistant programs. As a result, New Mexico residents should think about receiving their medical assistant’s training locally.
Explore the list of New Mexico medical assistant schools below to see what programs are right for you.
New Mexico Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Vista College El Paso
Enroll in a New Future at Vista College
Earn a Certificate, Diploma or Associate Degree in one of many careers!
Vista College offers numerous educational programs in Business, Healthcare, Technology and many other trades. Get the edge you need when looking for a new career or seeking to move up in your current occupation. The focused instruction and hands-on training offered at Vista College helps prepare you for the day-to-day challenges you’ll face in the real world.
You can earn an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree, diploma or certificate in your chosen field quickly, so you can be in your career as soon as possible. The training and skills you gain will prepare you for some of the most exciting careers today.
Vista College offers detailed instruction and in-depth training. We also provide additional tools you’ll need to gain a competitive edge in your job search after graduation.
Take advantage of these Vista College services:
- Day or evening classes
- Learn from industry experts
- Convenient class schedules
- Career Services Assistance for graduates
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Plus much more!
Enroll in a fresh start today at Vista College!
Vista College is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
Vista College is recognized as being a military friendly college through the Servicemembers Opportunities Colleges (SOC).
3440 Bell St. – Suite 100.,
Amarillo, TX 79109
3871 Stagg Dr. Suite 194,
Beaumont, TX 77701
2704 South Texas Ave Ste #2,
College Station, TX 77840
6101 Montana Ave.,
El Paso, TX 79925
1200 S. Waldron Rd, Suite 122,
1001 S. Fort Hood St.,
Killeen, TX 76541
850 North Telshore Blvd., Suites F-G.,
Las Cruces, NM 88011
1905 W Loop 281, Suite 21.,
Longview, TX 75604
4620 50th St.,
Lubbock, TX 7941Fort Smith, AR 72903
Penn Foster Career School
Career Diplomas and Certificates On Your Time and Online.
Want a better job? Looking for a new career? Thinking about starting your own business? Today’s students often don’t have time to attend regularly scheduled classes, but through online education, everyone can now get the education they need for the life they want. Penn Foster Career School, one of the world’s largest regionally accredited distance learning career schools, has educated millions of adults through their study-at-home programs.
When students complete their program they are awarded a Career Diploma. Penn Foster Career School offers Career Diplomas in a wide variety of high-demand career fields, particularly in the areas of: business, technology, engineering, health services, education, and the trades.
Career Diploma programs have gained in popularity because they contain a large amount of relevant, real-word applicable information that can be learned in a flexible format. Career Diplomas are ideal for people who are interested in changing careers, but can’t take time away from their current job or family obligations.
Why So Many Students Choose Penn Foster Career School for Their Training:
- All learning materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that’s right for them.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Penn Foster Career School offers over 50 Career Diploma programs in some of today’s most in-demand career fields.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster Career School offers low tuition and customized payment plans with 0% interest.
- Books, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student’s tuition.
- As soon as students enroll, they immediately have access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing, interviewing tips, job search techniques, and more.
- Students can earn a Career Diploma in a matter of months.
Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Penn Foster Career School is regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Penn Foster Career School has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
Also be sure to see: