Medical assistant schools in Portland, OR can provide many opportunities for those interested in entering the field of medical assisting. At a Portland medical assistant school, you can get the education you need to join the high-growth field of medical assisting at a typically moderate cost to you. This provides you with the basic fundamentals you will need in order to get in the places you need to be in order to really get the job you desire.
There are many medical assistant schools in Portland offering the degree or diploma you need in the medical assistant program that will best provide you with the skills and knowledge you need.
Taking these colleges into consideration takes only but a short time, which is nothing compared to the vast success you will be building for your future. You want to take hold of your future as quickly as you can if you want to get in while the time is just right for you. Explore the list below to see which schools are enrolling now.
Portland Area Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Welcome to Carrington College – The Starting Point for Health Care Careers.
With roots that date back more than 45 years, Carrington College has helped to shape the careers of tens of thousands of students as they prepare to enter health care professions. Part of DeVry Education Group, Carrington College operates 18 campuses across 8 Western states through a broad range of programs that lead to certificates of achievement or associate degrees in medical, dental, administrative and veterinary fields.
Carrington College’s career-focused curriculum is designed to prepare students for entry level positions in their fields of study. Along with academic preparation and skills training, Carrington College students gain core institutional student learning outcomes in critical thinking, information management, and technical literacy. But it doesn’t end there. Personal and professional development, communication skills, respect, and responsibility are also emphasized throughout their education at Carrington College.
Students, faculty, and administrative staff at Carrington College are encouraged to pursue and achieve their highest potential. We strive for excellence and quality in everything we do and instill in our students the same aspirations. In doing so, we’re confident that our graduates will be prepared to begin working in the health care field and ready to meet the needs of patients.
- Medical Assisting
Pioneer Pacific College
With focused career training at Pioneer Pacific College, you can launch an exciting career in less than a year. At Pioneer Pacific College, we are dedicated to helping you quickly gain the education and skills needed for today’s most in-demand careers. Plus, we’ll work around your busy life, with programs that are available on day or evening schedules.
To launch a new career in just months, RESPOND TODAY!
- Health Career Institute (Wilsonville)
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Assisting with Limited X-ray
- Diploma in Medical Assisting with Limited X-ray
- Diploma in Practical Nursing
Charter College is a private, independent institution of higher education that follows a new direction. Charter College is neither a liberal arts college, a university, nor a vocational school. Instead, Charter College borrows certain elements from each of those respected educational institutions to create a unique and innovative experience for our students.
We offer career training programs in the growing fields of health care, business, law, criminal justice, information technology, and select trade careers. We strive to provide our students with a career-focused education that is both relevant in today’s workspace and cutting-edge in technology and focus.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
Everest College offers you hands-on career education in some of America’s most established career fields. Benefits include:
- Programs that can be completed in as little as one year (when progressing at a normal rate), allowing you to get the training you need and into the work force as quickly as possible.
- Courses taught by instructors who are former industry professionals eager to provide you with practical insights into the subjects they teach.
- Flexible schedules designed to meet the needs of working adults and support systems designed to help you succeed both inside and outside the classroom.
- Career Services professionals who can help you find post-graduation employment opportunities in your area-a service you can access throughout your career.
- Everest is dedicated to your success today-and tomorrow!
- OR - Portland
- WA - Vancouver
- Medical Assistant
Also be sure to see: